Friday, May 9, 2008

Truman Show


decided to do a post on this film since i just got done watching it. First let me say i've seen this film about 5-7 times now and I love watching it everytime. It's a great film all around possibily my favorite Jim carrey performance ever. I'm also a Ed Harris fan who also does a fantasic job. Funny thing is this is the second movie in a row that I've seen him in unintentially, this week I also saw Gone Baby Gone (Solid Flick as well) I just ordered a couple of films off ebay and should be coming next week sometime. If guys know of any good independent/drama films i should watch let me know. I love action flicks as well, especially kung fu ones, but I would probably have to say drama is my favorite but i would probably say the best films i've seen usually have a combination of both.

No comments: