Monday, July 21, 2008

Central Park Summer Stage: Santogold, A-trak, & Diplo PICS

Kid Kudi


These were some dancer that went on stage during Blaqstar's Set, they definitely knew how to get down.



This chick could really get down.



Diplo, DJ Blacqstar, & A-Trak


My friend and I were trying to figure out what shoes he was wearing. You can bet they are xtra exclusive. 2 bucks to anyone that can tell me.

Santogold




Crowd behind me


John Lennon memoiral in Central Park. Still can't believe somebody dropped $50+ dollars worth of food like that.

Overall, it was a great show. I wish Santogold possessed as much energy as her songs do. A-trak was good so was Blacqstar. And Diplo, well I'm sure he's a great producer and all but, well just don't get me started him.

I'm gonna have a Santogold Video up on YouTube at a later date! Hope you enjoyed the pics, it again took me awhile. But theres more to come!

**I'm thinking my next set of pics will be Black & White but I'm Still debating.

No comments: