Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vans Legends Pack - Steve Caballero Release





I need these cabs in size 10.5 NOW...





Half Cabs are timeless to me. Steve caballero (the Sk8r Behind the shoe) was an idol of mine growin up. I still respect him today cuz he's lucky enough to be doing what he loves and make a good living at it too. I can only dream to do the same one day... sooner rather than later.... ANYWAYs I recently found out he blogs, http://steviecaballero.blogspot.com/(duh doesn't everybody? ;) ), pretty consistently at that. And he is quite the artist, check out some of his pieces on his site. He's definetly "living the dream"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, VANS 4 LIFE. Me and Vans have gone through a love/hate relationship my whole life, but this time we're sticking together.

No comments: