Sunday, December 7, 2008

I ♥ realness


SEMTEX TV - KANYE WEST UK INTERVIEW [FULL LENGTH] from DJ SEMTEX on Vimeo

1 reason i admire ye so much is he stays true to himself, and doesnt really care what you think. He just does what he loves and if you feel it thats great if not thats kool too. I'm usually a good judge of character, however lately ive been dealing with a few dishonest people, the manipulative types that really dont know what they want but wanna leech off other folks ideas and visions (I HATE BITERS, Just DO YOU). It's kool if your looking for some direction or inspiration but atleast give credit back to the source when it's due. I try to only surround myself with people who stay true themselves but sometimes occasional non-geniune person tries to enter into my circle. But usually geting flushed out awhile, if I havent kicked them out already. OK I'm done ranting. REALNESS ONLY PLEASE.

No comments: