Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Interwebs Surfin'

So I hope you all are having a wondering NEws Year EVe, Eve... as it were. Anyways found 2 mundanely kool sites today and decided to share.

first one is a blog, by a young lady by the name of Sarah. She may be you typical trendy nyc chick but she's a also a solid writer and is rather funny.
check it out here.

2nd Site

It's called "White People Trying to Look Serious", yea you probably wont find the meaning of life looking at this site (damn). But it's one of those "Dumber than a bucket of Shrimp" type sites that's just funny cuz you can't believe it even exists. which is partly why it's so awesome. If you know anyone that deserves to be on this site shoot them an email. I'd love to see someone I know on there. Propz to Sarah for the find.

Here are my two favs
Peep the Double Dare Shirt, I need that.

check it out here.

No comments: