Tuesday, December 30, 2008

STUFF to be GEEKED about..

OH ok so I went into Gamestop today for like the first time in like a year or just to check out if there were any good used games. Found One, which shall remain nameless for the time being. ANyways as I was paying i saw a Pre-Order Box for SKATE2 and FREAked out. I've been a fan of skating, and skate game all my life and this is no exception. 1 of my roomies last year had the first one and seriously played it a ton, and i dont really consider my self much of gamer and more. The realistic physics engine combine with the diffcult trick system makes for a challenging yet additively fun game. Anyways I also assumed there was be a sequel just didn't know when. Here's the trailer:

game drops 1/29 I will be getting it.

First Trnfmrs 2 Shots
^*Smh* Ms. fox...

TRANFORMERS 2: Rise of the Fallen will be out early June 09'
Shits about to be epic you already know.

No comments: