Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 IWC Aquatimers

The 90 IWC Aqatimers collection consists of five diving watches, all with a tool-less strap change system and external rotating bezels; The Auto 2000 model is rated for 2,000 meters.

Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth. I've never been a big jewelry type of guy, EXCEPT for watches. I'm sucker for a nice watch. This makes me almost want to sell my Rolex just so I could cop one of these bad boys
This new environmental commitment by IWC will start in the Darwin anniversary year - 2009 - in which the scientific world will celebrate the bicentenary of the birth of the great British biologist and behavioural scientist Charles Darwin. He made his fundamental observations on the origin of species mainly on the Galapagos, the unique archipelago in the Pacific Ocean which was never in contact with the mainland at any time during the history of evolution. Specific animal and plant species not to be found anywhere else on earth evolved here through natural selection as a result of the differences in living conditions - even from one island to the next.

No comments: