Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This Weeks: MUSIC ON REPEAT.

New school semester started yesterday for me... WOOOO HOOO, heh yea right. I AM just about ready to BE DONE.

ANYWAY.

I've been on this weird time warp with music over the last week or so.... where all new(ER?) music seems boring, too cliche, repititious, and ingenuous. That ever happen to you? everything pre 95 era sounds so right. I believe the new Q-tip record is partially to blame for this, renaissance is so quality. It put me in a whole other mode of music that i havent been in awhile, Nostaliga, I just wish my old iPod wasn't broken i lost the almost all 70s soul music that I had. If any of you need any of the albums I mention in Music On Repeat posts just let me know I would more than happy to share





^^^prolly best soundtrack of the year



2 comments:

hotwaffles said...

How is the new Q Tip? I haven't heard any of his solo stuff, and not even Midnight Marauders for that matter, but Low End Theory is in my top few fav rap albums

Prolifick said...

I love the new q-tip album very reminiscent of his earlier work. but it also is kinda an accuiqred taste if ur not used to that kinda old sound.

I had midnight marauders but i lost it when my first iPod broke. been trying to get my hands on another high quality cd-rip ever since.