Friday, January 16, 2009

Vans Era Deep Red

With the Era quickly being accepted as a style choice rather than just a staple within the skate community, Vans brings a new twist to the typically canvas low top. The Deep Red colorway for the upcoming Vans Era will feature a monochromatic upper of suede and leather. With premium materials, a rich solid color, and the Vans signature vulcanized midsole, this Era will be seen amongst various fashion cliques. Expect these to drop within a couple of week as part of the Vans Spring Collection
Oh boy, OK I told myself I was done, then these show up. outta no where. I already know what my last pair of vans that i'm getting will be, hopefully within next couple weeks. but damnit if i didnt already know these would be on the list.

1 comment:

tanya said...

daaaaaamn, i want those