Thursday, January 22, 2009

Animal Collective - My Girls MUSIC VIDEO



This song is my shit! Now I know these guys have been around for a minute, and I've been hearing good stuff about them for couple years, but I just got into them. Really from the hype they've been getting for their new album "Merriweather Post Pavillion" I felt now was the best time to check them out. I loved this song from the first time I heard it. I've had the record on repeat for the past couple days. It is definitely an acquired taste, just fyi. I think my friend said it best when reffering to their new album "I feel like I'm on the moon" lol. The video has an old skool ipod commerical concept going on. Very fitting for such trippy music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out their album "Strawberry Jam" it's one of my favorite albums, and also check out Panda Bear's "Person Pitch" they follow the same feel of this new album.