Monday, April 6, 2009

big news



Finally the big news... through my experience last summer in NYC I had a chance to meet some of the most interesting and similar thinking people I have ever met. One of these people, who i can consider to be a really good friend now. He along with another close and colleague started a dope Hip Hop Blog site, called A thousand Grams. Before he started this blog, he was a Senior Feature for UT, Head blog editor, and also interned for Time as an editorial intern. anyways hes one of the ambitious and best writers i've ever had the pleasure to personally know, he's going to be doing big things in the future. So I was honored when he and his friend(other co founder) asked me to write for them. However I haven't had the time till now to write for it. Check it out when you get the chance. here Not only to do they update you on hip hop news. They've are doing alot of original content such as a weekly podcasts, features, interviews, and whole bunch of stuff. One the contributors recently did an interview with Asher Roth at SXSW, check it here. I'm gonna be posting stuff there a few times every couple of days or so keep a look out. I'm gonna be posting under my 'Evan' for those that dont know me.

No comments: