Monday, April 20, 2009

Weeklys... Here to stay... hopefully

OK so as you guys know I really wanted to do weeklys (A small batch of the best photographs I took the previous week). But as you also know, "Life" happens sometimes, you lose track or get caught up in the mix. At any rate. I'm gonna try and start doing this again. I'm also going to set a weekly task in my Blackberry to remind to do this every week. Over the past few days I've had the privilege of being able to shoot more stuff over a small string of days then I've had in awhile. But, I'm also gonna post some older stuff that I wanted to post just never got around to. these should be relatively high res versions. I've had some ideas floating in my head for a few days now and I want to get'em shot, but I need a volunteer(s), to par take in it. don't worry it'll be dope, I just wanna try a few techniques I've learned over the last week or so. any takers?














Now I must sleep, 2 finals tomorrow (er, today). wish me luck.

1 comment:

Opé - Style Artist said...

Nice art... I wish you the best on those finals....