Monday, April 27, 2009

Today's Special Delivery......

So, I got an email saying I won these shoes awhile back. But I haven't been able to see them for myself until today because they were mailed to my house while I was at school. Can you guess what are?? I'll give u a few hints

Getting Warmer......


hhmmmm.....










Taaaddaaaaaaa!!


To all those that guess correctly, congratulations. Yes, these are the Limited Edition Nike Coraline Dunks. How did I win them you may ask? Well, long story short, a friend of mine (Shout out to Premier!) entered me in a contest for the shoes. Since he knew I'm not really a Nike man (Vans till I die), although their are a few exceptions to the rule, he did it in hopes of bettering his own chances. I agreed to allow to enter me in thinking that there was no way in hell I was gonna win, not that I cared. Anyways, I won and he didn't.

The shoes themselves are pretty dope, although I would definitely say they are geared toward the female sneakerhead. Just by looking at the colorway and the fabric used on the shoe. The inner lining is light blue with a star pattern design made from this silky/satin fabric.

But at any rate the initial plan was always to sell them, and give my friend a cut of course. Strangely enough I got a pretty substantial offer for them today from someone on HB, go figure right? God knows I could put that money to good use. But I'm not gonna say how much till everythings official. Till' then, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week, I know will. Damn it feels good to be out of school.

No comments: