Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lula Magazine: best persciption sunglasses.




OK so i normally don't do this... but after seeing these photos I was compelled to post them. These are some the dopest fahsion shots I've seen in awhile. I really like the 50s-era power woman style-connoisseur feel that these portray so stunningly. All thanks to stylist stylist Aya Kanai and photog Blossom Berkofsky. Shots like these could make the uglisest/most borning pair of frames look appealing. Great work girls.

Speaking of sunglasses I've been debating whether i should get a new pair for the summer. I like my Benz Aviators but I think I something alittle more comptempary, they're called SUPERs. They have wayfer feel, but slightly more semitrical. I know wayfers are timeless classic yahdadayahda and I agree, but I will never purchase willing just so ppl have them. Here a few I've been eying lemme know you thoughts and maybe that'll help me make my decision.

^^ these are a shiner grey








*sigh* I must return to my studies....

1 comment:

Breezy said...

The red ones are DOPE and i don't even like red! thick rimmed glasses are all the rage these days.