Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Kooples

So most of us know Fashion week is goin on in NYC(Give almost anything to go and just experience it right now). Anyways we all know about the greats out there APC, Band of Outsiders, Commes Des Gracons, John Varvatos, Y-3, Junya Watanabe ayayayayaahhaha and all those guys. Being the enthusist that I am I'm lookin for the new up and comers that doing design dope shit. and I think I've found one. The Kooples, it's a french brand, *smh* of course, dont ask what it mean cuz i have no clue. But their work speaks for itsself. I feel like it's a hybrid of A.P.C. and AA. Both male and female lines are dope i tried to narrow down my favs as much as I could.










Good work guys
Props to my buds at Skeleton Legs for the find.

1 comment:

Rosco Spears said...

those cardis are freaking adorable.