Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weeklys

So I've decided that my camera skills are up enough snuff where I can actually feel comfortable enough to start uploading some shots with my roomy's DSLR (Rebel XTi to be exact). I'm gonna try and start uploading pics once a week. Hopefully all those photog adepts out there can offer some good constructive criticism. And hopefully the photos will progressely get better over as I learn new things regarding; F/Stops, exposure, aperture, light metering, shutter speeds yadaydyadyaya.... so this is a test run. Premier is goin under some remodeling at the moment so I'd figure I'd go check it out. I also stopped by the UICA for a brief moment. I'm gonna try and keep these photos exclusively to the blog and not on fb to make things extra special for all my blog readers out there. ENJOY.










^^Drew Violating my new poster!!


1 comment:

EricSpencer said...

the lighting of picture two is great. and the aqua 8s? where was that?