Friday, February 6, 2009

Look what the mailman dropped off....

OK so normally don't show or talk about personal stuff but this an exception. this was 2 years in the making. I created a fund specifically for this, saving and gathering all spare cash i could. I originally planned to buy the new gen when they came out. but when they did i wasnt impressed, plus i knew i wanted a matte screen(the artist/designer in me needs it) and cheaper. I got it off ebay from a nice young lady who barely used it and originally purchased it in september. it's only got 14cycles the battery for crying out load. It's in flawless condition. I also purchased an Black Incase hardshell case for it. I plan on using on this stunning piece of hardware/design/performance until it craps out on me (5+years hopefully). my last computer a dell has been on its last leg for the about 3 months now. this 15" macbook pro is better than that 17" in nearly everyway, except i wish it had a media card reader like the dell did. I took some pics of the two side by side just to give you perspective. I'm puttin the dell on eBay tomorrow. it has served me well for the last 4+years. i know whoever buys it will enjoy it. oh yea and i ordered the Fleet foxes Sun giant Ep off subpops site for 5 bucks as well.





^^^^it's like 3rd less the dell's size yet 3times as fast.

oh yea this song pretty much sums up how feel right now.

2 comments:

JennyLuv & Karina P said...

oh wow what a throwback! LOL ok so we just started our blog, we r two ladies in the music industry in LA blogging bout events and the artists/djs we work with while keeping you in the hip hop loop check us out! -karina :) ur new buddy lol

Anonymous said...

so, basically i am happy you have gotten your new computer, it is sweet.