Sunday, February 8, 2009

THIS WEEKS: MUSIC ON REPEAT

I know I'm behind, and I apologize. This was what i was listening to last week. yet another healthy mix of good music if i do say so myself.

I've been trying to get into Jazz lately so I've started listening to one of the greats. If anyone has any really good jazz albums/artist recommendations please feel free and comment.


^^^ think Sia but country, really good though
^^one of my favorite albums of 05. shes suppose to have a new album out this spring *cross fingers*


^^ Yea i know, I'm still listening to this almost daily.



^^^OK this is my favorite album of this year so far. It's so brilliant in every sense of the world. Andrew has this amazing talent taking traditional folk music and adding these quirky neuances that only he could do. He not only uses your normal folk instruments and sounds but bird also incorperates sombering string compositions in a very refreshing sense.

No comments: